The high standards in all spheres at St Anne’s can be attributed to our professional staff. With culture founded on passion and proficiency, the team at St Anne’s combine attitude and ability to create a nurturing, stimulating school environment.
- Marketing & PR CoordinatorNot many people can honestly say ‘I love my job’, and I am so grateful that this is true for me. I feel very blessed to be part of the St Anne’s community and to work in such a caring environment.
- College AccountantI have worked in many places, both within and outside SA (Malawi, London, Egypt, Thailand), and St Anne’s Diocesan College is most definitely THE ultimate employer of choice! The staff benefits are awesome.
- Sports CoordinatorI have been working here for almost 20 years and I really am part of the furniture. The facilities and schooling are top-notch, and the teaching benefits are amazing. St Anne’s is a school that has heart. The girls are special people and never fail to make me proud, especially on the sports field. I am so glad I was able to give my child the benefit of having her schooling here and, as for working here… well, I think that 20 years says it all.
- Afrikaans TeacherLife is an opportunity that should be grabbed with both hands, in good times and in the tough times. This is how I view St Anne’s - a school where you can embrace enormous opportunities. I get the chance to extend myself in my teaching, as well as in my own wellbeing. The environment is rife with opportunities to connect with people in a meaningful way, to reflect on a rich heritage of education and to see where technology is taking the education of the future. I truly feel blessed to be part of such a dynamic team!
- Head of Media CentreSt Anne’s encourages their staff to be life-long learners. There are a variety of staff development programmes on offer throughout the year, from IT skills courses and subject-specific conferences, to art lessons and cooking demonstrations!
- Head of TheatreWorking at St Anne’s is an absolute gift. Every day I get to drive into a beautiful environment and walk to my office to the soundtrack of cheerful greetings from girls and staff alike. What I truly appreciate about St Anne’s girls is their spirit and willingness to engage in challenges. The higher you set the benchmark and the trickier the process, the harder the girls will work to achieve it. A positive work ethic, good manners, fierce determination, and humanitarian kindness are all values that I witness every day at St Anne’s. I am very proud to be a part of this special community.
- Information & Digital Literacy Subject HeadHaving worked in many parts of the world and in many different types of jobs, from scuba instruction to software development and corporate senior management, I was lucky enough to make the change to St Anne’s in 2015. What makes it such a special place is hard to put into words: from the beautiful surroundings to an enthusiastic and professional group of colleagues and the support of school management, the list goes on. But I think it is the energy and positivity of the girls at St Anne’s that adds the real magic. Being part of their journey into the adult world is humbling and a huge amount of fun!