A balanced and healthy lifestyle includes exercise and recreation, which is why we nurture the sporting ability of every girl through an extensive range of sports offered throughout the year. Sport at St Anne’s encourages our girls to develop healthy attitudes towards an ongoing active lifestyle. Beyond the physical benefits, sport also teaches girls the vital life lessons of teamwork, dedication and trust… not to mention that it’s a lot of fun!
St Anne’s has an excellent sporting tradition, with spacious facilities and beautiful, expansive grounds that lend themselves to time spent outdoors.
Our world-class facilities include:
- Two Hockey Fields (both synthetic hockey surfaces)
- Heated swimming pool that doubles as a water polo venue
- Diving well with 1m and 3m boards
- State-of-the-art Sports Centre - including a multi-use surface for indoor hockey, basketball or netball
- Seven all-weather tennis courts
- One multi-purpose outdoor court
- Four glass-backed squash courts
- Four basketball courts
- A beautiful 2.7km cross country course.
St Anne's offers: action netball, athletics, basketball, canoeing, cross country, diving, equestrian, funky dance, hockey, indoor hockey, netball, soccer, squash, swimming, tennis, trail running and water polo.
Extra activities include: fitness, ballet, ballroom, contemporary, modern and tap dancing, golf, gymnastics, hockey academy, pilates, and yoga.
Private specialist coaching is offered in athletics, hockey, tennis, squash, and water polo.
Club swimming and a Netball Academy are also on offer, as well as a modern, on-site gym facility with personal training available.